Lead Agile Coach
#Gdansk #Full time
Are you ready to work on an innovative product that helps companies worldwide to build better and faster applications? Is delivering value to customers effectively one of your passions? Are you a true leader who is capable of raising new leaders, train the teams and coach others?
Then we would like to get to know you!
Dynatrace is the world's leading application performance management solution with customers such as Apple, Google, Netflix, SAP, JP Morgan. As a Lead Agile Coach, you would actively shape the ever growing Dynatrace so that we keep our fast feedback loops effective.
Gdansk Lab is the second largest R&D lab in Dynatrace. We’re tech-savvy, thriving on the culture of innovation, teamwork, smart ideas and problem-solving. Come join the Dynatrace team, where you’ll help in building highly performing and self-organised teams for worlds most innovative "software intelligence" product on Earth.
As a Lead Agile Coach in Gdańsk Lab you will be working on strengthening Agile practices with teams, but also help reorganize Dynatrace so that we can build a well scaled company. Based on the needs, you will also be hiring more Agile Coaches to the Gdańsk Lab to join your team.This position is a part of the company-wide initiative to level-up our development processes so that we can grow and deliver value to customers effectively. You will also have Agile Coaches counterparts in other Labs, and with them, you will influence the Dynatrace organization by working with stakeholders on creating the right environment.
Who we are looking for? A person who:
- wants to take part in building a really great product,
- loves to dive into teams and help teams in self-organisation, cross-functional set-up and keeping the feedback loops fast,
- wants to have impact on how future Dynatrace organization and processes are,
- is ready to challenge the status-quo.
What will you do:
- actively support teams in reorganization during our Agile scaling up,
- support up to a handful of few teams in Agile practices,
- help in building self-organizing and cross-functional teams,
- help in building great performing teams (instead of individual performers),
- coach and mentor the team, team leads and management on necessary improvements,
- drive project retrospectives and manage impediment lists,
- drive other meetings for the team as needed,
- teach teams on keeping the meetings productive,
- work across other Dynatrace Labs to identify common challenges and improvements,
- conduct regular Agile/Scrum/Kanban training for Lab,
- rise overall awareness of ways to deliver software incrementally better,
- be the driving force to improve our development practices so that we can scale up,
- hire other Agile Coaches depending on the needs.
As a perfect candidate you should have:
- 7+ years in project/product delivery roles (technical role preferred i.e. developer, technical product manager),
- 5+ years of experience as Scrum Master/Agile Coach,
- 3+ years experience executing Agile projects in large, complex environments,
- experience as Scrum Master/Agile Coach for multiple teams,
- experience in large-scale agile transformation,
- experience in introducing Scrum/Kanban in multiple teams,
- experience in conducting internal training about Agile/Scrum/Kanban,
- knowledge of scaling agile methods,
- at minimum one of the certifications from scrum.org or ScrumAlliance i.e. Professional Scrum Master I or Certified Scrum Master,
- experience in mentoring and coaching other leads (scrum masters, agile coaches, product owners, management, executives, stakeholders. etc),
- excellent self-organization skills and pro-activeness,
- experience as a leader.
Step 1: Please send us your application.
Step 2: If we decide that your application matches our profile we will invite you for a handshake with one of our Dev Leads and our Talent Acquisition team representative. This session is to get to know you a bit more and help you also understand the Dynatrace specifics. (remote or local in Gdańsk depending on your location)
Step 3: At this stage we would like to verify your knowledge, experience and challenge you with a task. You will be asked to prepare a presentation with challenging task. This step would take place in Gdańsk.
Step 4: Final step will be a managerial interview with VP of engineering and counterpart Lead Agile Coach in Linz, Austria which will also include a presentation with challenging task.
If everything works out, you meet with the Hiring Manager and HR representative to sign your contract and celebrate your joining the Dynatrace Team!
|Lead Agile Coach||20k+ PLN
gross per month
Your contact person
Talent Acquisition Specialist lucyna-sojka-dynatrace-com