Technical Writer (English to Chinese)
#Gdansk #Full time
Dynatrace redefined software monitoring: AI-powered, full stack & automated. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. We are proud to excite customers like Google, Apple, Netflix, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others.
Gdansk Lab is the second largest R&D lab in Dynatrace. We’re tech-savvy, thriving on the culture of innovation, teamwork, smart ideas and problem-solving. Come join the Dynatrace team, where you’ll help set up and support localization efforts for worlds most innovative "software intelligence" product on Earth to adapt our product to the Chinese market. As a member of the engineering department, the Localization Engineer will be part of the translation process from English to Simplified Chinese in the truly Agile environment.
Who we are looking for a person who:
- Is passionate about languages.
- Loves developing localization software systems and tools, with efficient workflows and integrations.
- Thrives on devising creative solutions to challenging technical issues.
What would you do
- Provide high-quality Simplified Chinese language translation and localization to our product.
- Work with software engineers to implement technical solutions for end-to-end localization processes.
- Work closely with other Localization Specialists/Engineers, Product Teams (Product Managers, UX Designers, Team Leads and Developers) to adapt our product to the Chinese market.
As a perfect candidate you should have:
- Native knowledge of Chinese.
- Knowledge of English at proficiency level.
- Outstanding English to Simplified Chinese language and translation skills, including familiarity with Chinese culture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Great interpersonal skills to facilitate effective communication across teams.
- Experience with content or product translations.
- Expert understanding of key localization platforms (CAT and TMS tools) - nice to have
- Experience in internationalization (globalization) of software product.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of Java, JSON, (XML, XSLT, SQL) and web development technologies.
- Ability to effectively adapt to changing tools, technologies, and workflows, and to actively contribute to improving processes for localization.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, Computer Science/Engineering degree welcomed
Seeing is believing. Check out the Dynatrace free trial.
Recruitment processStep 1: Please send us your application.
Step 2: If we decide that your application matches our profile we will invite you for on-line screening interview with our Talent Acquisition team representative.
Step 3: At this stage we would like to verify your language translations skills. You will be asked to complete an exercise task that will be verified by one of our team members who is also a Chinese language expert.
Step 4: After positive results of your home-work task you will be invited to F2F on-line meeting to verify also you Chinese speaking and communication skills.
Step 5: If everything works out, we invite you to another meeting with our Product Leaders.
Step 6: Final step will be a managerial interview.
If everything works out, you meet with the Hiring Manager and HR representative to sign your contract and celebrate your joining the Dynatrace Team!
|Localization Software Engineer||7k - 12k
gross per month
To support you at work we offer you a lot of fantastic perks.