Technical Support Engineer
#Gdansk #Full time
Passionate about customer communication on a very technical level? Excited about troubleshooting for our AI-powered monitoring software? Eager to join a global leader that enables digital transformation? If yes, join Dynatrace!
About the role
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will combine your technical expertise and great communication skills daily. You will provide world-class support for our customers to deliver them the best customer experience. You will have exposure to many technologies and have the possibility to learn more about them.
Our Technical Support team works closely with our R&D teams, providing them insights from customers and suggestions for improvements in our product.
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying problems and investigating issues directly with the customers (for example, via screen sharing).
- Cooperating with R&D to suggest improvements, report bugs, and channel feedback from customers.
- Attending training for new product features and technologies.
- Continuously learning and exchanging knowledge with colleagues.
Desired skills & experience:
- More than 2 years of related professional work experience, ideally in technical support.
- Degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
- Excellent English skills, both oral and written.
- Experience in working with external customers.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, structured approach, and accuracy.
- Experience with fixing bugs.
- Hands-on team player, proactive, a person of action.
Recruitment processStep 1: You send us your job application.
Step 2: We invite you to a personal or a remote meeting with us, depending on your location.
Step 3: You meet with the Technical Support Manager and Customer Support Director to talk about your experience, technical skills, and English communication skills.
Step 4: If everything goes well, you get a short assignment to do at home.
Step 5: You present the results of your task during the next meeting and demonstrate your technical skills.
Step 6: If everything works out, you meet with a Manager and HR representative to sign your contract and celebrate your joining the Dynatrace Team!
|Technical Support Engineer||7k - 15k PLN
gross per month
Your contact person
Talent Acquisition Specialist lucyna-sojka-dynatrace-com