Team Lead / Java or C++ Software Developer
#Full time #Gdansk
Are you ready to work on an innovative product that helps companies worldwide build better and faster applications? Is software development one of your passions? Are you a true leader who is capable of raising new leaders?
Then we would like to get to know you!
Dynatrace is the world's leading application performance management solution with customers such as Apple, Google and Netflix. As a Team Lead, you would actively shape the future of Dynatrace on a team of like-minded people. Continuous learning is the order of the day.
Your future role in the team
- Development of Dynatrace, the leading APM solution with a focus on high performance computing, big data, distributed systems and modern web technologies.
- Together with the PM and Product Architect/CSA you will be a part of the trinity that fulfills the Product Owner role.
- The Product Manager comes in with a vision. The Product Architect/CSA checks with you and your team if it's feasible. Then you take ownership and make it happen.
- You do what it takes to have a great team.
- You make sure that other teams are involved, know what to do and reserve time for you.
- You work in an international setup with like minded people. Mostly in the same timezone.
- You facilitate Scrum events as requested or needed.
- Strong desire to help other people grow.
- Very good communication and cooperation skills.
- Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in professional software development including a leading role.
- Sound Java and/or C/C++ knowledge.
- Eager to learn new technologies.
- Experience with agile methodologies (ex. as a ScrumMaster).
- Focus on high quality (our software is the guardian for our customers ability to make money with their IT software and hardware).
- Ready to start as a Software Developer and quickly grow into the target position
You will love this job if
- You are looking for challenging tasks.
- You enjoy the success of others. Successes that you are helping to achieve.
- You feel good with agile development methods (Scrum).
- You like to work in a team and appreciate an open exchange of ideas.
- You bring a sense of fun and motivation to your work every day.
- You like to bring your ideas and implement them proactively.
|Mid position||8,5k - 15k
gross per month
|Senior position||12k - 22k
gross per month