Join our awesome IT crew in Gdańsk
because the world needs software to work perfectly
Talents we need right now
- Java, Problem-solving skills, Solid foundation in Java software, object-oriented programming, data structures, and algorithms
- Product Engineering, AWS, Java 8, ElasticSearch, Cloud technologies, Idea IntelliJ, Cassandra, Lucene
- Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Performance, Leading the team
- UX, UX research, Usability, Customer Journeys, Information Architecture, Personas, User Interface Design Patterns, Software Intelligence
- Research, Python
- Business Intelligence, Data Engineering, BI reports, Modeling data, Data processing
- Roadmap, Market research, Agile, product management
- Product Engineering, Leading the team, Impact, Ownership
- Performance, Java, Customer communication on a very technical level
What we do
Dynatrace provides unique operational insights with just one tool. It allows to leverage full stack monitoring from the front-end to the back-end, to infrastructure, to the cloud and to understand how application performance impacts your customers.
Trusted by 72 of the Fortune 100Explore customer stories
Who we are
At Dynatrace, we build intelligent software designed to help thousands of companies around the world to manage their application performance and keep their users happy. We’re driving the global digital performance movement, always up to date with current technology. Gdansk is the second largest R&D lab in Dynatrace. Our lab has developed software from the ground up for 20 years now. We’re tech-savvy, thriving on the culture of innovation, teamwork, smart ideas and problem-solving.
We want everyone to be happy and healthy.
We offer a top-of-the-line healthcare package with Medicover, which is just a short walk away.
We are located at the expanding business center of Gdansk, with underground parking and easy access by train, bus, tram, and bicycle.
Group program insurance for our employees in AVIVA together with capital fund.
Multisport benefit card
With a Multisport card you are free to choose the place, the time, and the type of activity all by yourself.
The best way to learn a language - talk with native speaking teachers and your friends from the team.
Everyone gets free fruit and vegetables every day.
Recreation and exercise
There is a sports facility with swimming pool in the same building complex.
Enjoy both - a massage and a nice view in one time.
Lavazza coffee, Yerba Mate, tea, milk. All you like to sip.
The ultimate version just for your needs.
We live and work
in a beautiful Gdańsk, Poland
Oh, did we mention that we are a global company? Dynatrace is over 1000 people in 5 locations:
San Mateo, US
Let's get in touch
Dynatrace Sp. z o.o.
al. Grunwaldzka 411
We are in Alchemia Building (7, 8 and 9-th floors)