Software Engineer - Internship (new)
#Full time #Gdansk
Fascinated by state-of-the-art Java or C++ technologies? Loving new challenges? Wanting to join an innovative company with offices all around the globe? Apply and be part of a motivated and highly talented team!
Who we are:
Dynatrace is software intelligence! We have redefined application performance monitoring to a full scale with end-to-end visibility of every user, across every application, anywhere in the digital ecosystem.
Our platform is AI-powered, full stack, automated monitoring! Find out more, try our demo!
Why work at Dynatrace:
Working as an intern at Dynatrace provides you with continuous growth opportunities in an environment catered towards learning, creativity and innovation. We pride ourselves on working hard and having fun!
Your future role in the team:
- Development of the leading APM solution using Java and/or C++ with focus on High Performance Computing, Big Data, Distributed Systems or modern Web technologies
- Collaboration with international development teams
- Ensuring product quality (Continuous Integration and Delivery)
- Technical study related to software engineering
- Good programming skills in Java and/or C++Team player and pro-active (wo)man of action
- Structured approach, analytical thinking, and accuracy
- High willingness to get to know new technologies
- Very good collaboration and communication skills (in English: written and oral)
- Focus on high quality
You will love this internship if:
- You enjoy learning new tech things and looking for challenging tasks
- You take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted
- You enjoy working in the international environment
- You appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates
- You bring a sense of fun and motivation to your work every day
to work part time (at least 3/5) during school year.
Recruitment processStep 1: Send us your job application.
Step 2: If we decide that your application matches our profile you will get online Java or C++ coding test. It depends on your preferences.
Step 3: We will invite you to a personal meeting with us. You will meet with at least two Software Development team members to talk about your experience/projects, technical skills and English communication skills.
Step 4: If everything works out, you will meet with the Development Lead and HR representative to sign your contract and celebrate your joining the Dynatrace Team!
|Software Engineer Internship||4-5k
gross per month