Localization specialist: English to Chinese
Dynatrace redefined software monitoring: AI-powered, full stack & automated. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. We are proud to excite customers like Google, Apple, Netflix, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others. Gdansk Lab is the second largest R&D lab in Dynatrace. We’re tech-savvy, thriving on the culture of innovation, teamwork, smart ideas and problem-solving.
Who we are looking for
Are you passionate about languages? Do you thrive on devising creative solutions to challenging technical issues?
As a member of the engineering department, the Localization Specialist will be part of the translation process from English to Simplified Chinese in the truly Agile environment.
Come join the Dynatrace team, where you’ll help set up and support localization efforts for worlds most innovative "software intelligence" product on Earth to adapt our product to the Chinese market.
What would you do
- Provide high-quality Simplified Chinese language translation and localization to our product.
- Work closely with other Localization Specialists/Engineers, Product Teams (Product Managers, UX Designers, Team Leads, and Developers) to adapt our product to the Chinese market.
As a perfect candidate you should have:
- Chinese is your mother language.
- A high level of English proficiency (C2 accordingly with CEFR)
- Outstanding English to Simplified Chinese language and translation skills, including familiarity with Chinese culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a focus on Linguistics, Translation, Language Localization, Software Engineering.
- 1-2 years previous work experience in Linguistics, Translation, Language Localization, Software Engineering, Customer Support.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese, as well as excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate effective communication across teams.
- Knowledge of Windows, MS Office (Excel); basic knowledge of HTML/XML
- Interest in the field of technology and IT.
- Basic knowledge of programming; this is not a must but will be an advantage.
- Ability to effectively adapt to changing tools, technologies, and workflows, and to actively contribute to improving processes for localization.
- Additionally a legal authorization to work full-time in Poland would be considered as a plus.
Recruitment processStep 1: You send us your job application.
Step 2: We invite you to a personal meeting to talk about your experience, technical skills, and English communication skills.
Step 3: If everything works out, we invite you to another meeting with our Chief Product Officer and Sales Manager who speaks Chinese.
Step 4: If everything works out, you meet with the Hiring Manager and HR representative to sign your contract and celebrate your joining the Dynatrace Team!