Java Software Engineer
#Full time #Gdansk
We believe the world needs software to work perfectly. By building a leading Software Intelligence solution, we help our customers to accelerate their digital transformation and help to simplify enterprise cloud complexity through state-of-the-art application performance management, cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI, and digital user experience management. Scroll down to get deep-dive insights in multiple opportunities to become part of a team building world-changing product.
About the role
We are looking for skilled and independent Senior Software Engineers who really love R&D and want to delve into performance — if you like the sound of that, then this is the place for you!
We like our new colleagues to be passionate about their engineering craft. Gdańsk Lab is a place where you'll apply your inquisitive approach in a collaborative manner, no matter the task, to solve complex real problems on a daily basis. We’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to take care of performance, because the world needs software that works perfectly.
If Java is your thing, join our Log Monitoring, Test Acceptance, or Demoability team and help our people develop a very large, complex product using cutting-edge data technologies. You'll have a really big impact on the different product layers. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work.
Desired skills & experience
- Solid foundation in Java software, object-oriented programming, data structures, and algorithms.
- Experience with test-driven development, refactoring, clean code, clean architecture, design patterns, etc.
- Understanding of SaaS with hands-on experience with cloud offerings (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Fluent communication in English
- Team player with proactive approach
- Problem-solving skills
- Quality-first mindset
- Analytical thinking
- Technical studies related to Software Engineering
- Experience in distributed and multi-tier web applications
- Ability to perceive functionalities from a global end-to-end perspective
- Experience with Angular is a big plus
You’ll be responsible for
- Designing, implementing, and testing new features
- Proactively improving product and code quality
- Working with the support team to resolve client problems
- Engaging in building the product road map
- Sharing knowledge
Why to not just meet with us and talk on details? We will be happy to meet you in person!
Step 1: Send us your job application.
Step 2: We would like you to take a short programming challenge so we can get a better sense of your programming skills.
Step 3: We invite you to a personal meeting with us. You meet with the Development Lead and team members to talk about your experience, technical skills, and English communication skills. There will be two rounds. This will help us understand how we can best support each other.
Step 4: You meet with a Development Lead and HR representative to sign your contract. Congratulations and welcome to the Dynatrace Team!
|Software Engineer||6,5k - 11k
gross per month
|Mid Software Engineer||8,5k - 15k
gross per month
|Senior Software Engineer||12k - 22k
gross per month