Database Fluent Java Developer
#Gdansk #Full time
Your role in the team
- Develop new features in the best APM solution available
- Focus on squeezing the most out of DB server performance basing on gathered data
- Share your knowledge and experience with us, feel the impact you can have on the product and company
- Enjoy helping other developers by working on TestAutomation features tailored to their needs
- Collaborate with the rest of our Scrum Team, including Project Manager and Software Architect, and other teams spread around the world
- Enhance your end-to-end development craftsmanship to provide high-quality product, but don't worry - we're here to help you
- Become the Darts Champion, but be aware - we won't help you here
What do we expect from you?
- Excellent Java programming skills as a full-stack developer
- Experience in distributed and multi-tier web applications
- Hands-on knowledge of tools and techniques helping to write high-quality code
- Ability to complete assigned tasks independently and as a part of a multiculture team
- Very good communication skills in English
- Comfortable with using and writing REST based interfaces
- Experience in using popular libraries like: Apache Commons, Google Guava, JUnit, Mockito (…)
About your team
Meet the DB Agent Team!
Continuous Integration Insights - by plugging into the CI pipeline, we allow our customers to detect non-functional problems before they manifest in production. We provide reporting data extracted from test runs (unit, performance, web, functional) and develop plugins to most popular build tools (Ant, Maven, Gradle), environments (Jenkins, Bamboo) and IDEs (Eclipse, IntelliJ Idea, Visual Studio) so our customers can combine them and adapt to their environment.
We mainly use Java, currently at JDK8 language level, and GWT library to maintain our frontend. We want our code to be as close to perfection as possible, so we review it thoroughly before committing, and we put strong emphasis on automated testing (unit and integration).
- We focus on high code quality and provide a chance for you to develop your skills
- We work according to Agile Dev principles, we make sure all the team efforts are transparent, we inspect our progress daily and find ways to improve the value we deliver as the team
- We understand and truly believe that everyone in the team does the best job possible
- Each sprint, you receive friendly feedback on your performance to help you boost your skills
- Finally – we work on and with our own product, so we have the comfort to spend as much effort needed to be confident with the solution we provide to our customers.
Step 1: Send us your job application
Step 2: We invite you to a personal or online meeting with us
Step 3: Meet our Development Lead, Team Lead and team members to talk about your experience, technical skills and English communication skills
Step 4: Meet the Development Lead and HR representative to sign your contract. Congratulations, and welcome to the Dynatrace Team!
Optional Step 0: Gain extra points for the recruitment process
|Software developer||6,5k - 11k PLN
gross per month
|Mid Software developer||8,5k - 15k PLN
gross per month
|Senior Software developer||12k - 22k PLN
gross per month