#Gdansk #Full time
Dynatrace is the world's leading application performance management solution with customers such as Apple, Google, Netflix, SAP, JP Morgan.
As an Accountant, you would actively shape the ever-growing Dynatrace so that we keep on with our growth trajectory. Together with the financial team, you will be responsible for the key financial processes that support the business teams in delivering their financial objectives.
Gdansk Lab is the second largest R&D lab in Dynatrace. We’re tech-savvy, thriving on the culture of innovation, teamwork and problem-solving. Come join the Dynatrace team and help to build high performing and self-organized teams for worlds’ most innovative "software intelligence" product on Earth.
What you will do:
- be ultimately responsible for the final trial balance for the Polish Dynatrace subsidiary,
- own the complete trial balance through to monthly/annual reporting, including entering monthly accruals/prepayments journals as necessary,
- closely cooperate with all the members of the Shared Services Centre in the UK and colleagues in Poland who will have input into these numbers to ensure accuracy and understanding,
- monthly reconcile the whole balance sheet to ensure accurate reflection within the accounts,
- complete annual audit and tax calculations, working in conjunction with the auditors incl. deferred tax calculation and tax package preparation,
- ensure legal compliance with respect to filings and statutory reports as and when required,
- support EMEA FP&A reporting with the preparation of forecasts and analysis of actuals,
- carry out ad hoc tasks as requested in line with your role to support the Shared Services Centre team,
- support the Gdańsk Lab in its current and future activities,
- initially, this role may involve the coding and booking of the AP invoices.
As a perfect candidate you should have:
- at least 5+ years of experience in accountancy and/or finance,
- fluency in English, both speaking and writing,
- excellent hands-on knowledge of MS Excel,
- experience in working across countries,
- ability to work with numerous teams and with deadlines,
- a strong work ethic with proven analytical skills,
- understanding of Polish payroll and payroll reconciliations,
- approachable and good communicator,
- hands-on attitude to get the job done,
- knowledge of NetSuite Financials is a benefit.
Step 1: Please send us your application.
Step 2: If we decide that your application matches our profile, we will invite you for a handshake with our Talent Acquisition team representative. This session is to get to know you a bit more and help you also understand the Dynatrace specifics (remote or local in Gdańsk depending on your location).
Step 3: Here you will meet our financial team members that would like to get to know you better, learn more about your expectations, experience, and skills.
Step 4: Final step will be a managerial interview with the EMEA Financial Controller and VP of Finance.
If everything works out, you meet with the Hiring Manager and HR representative to sign your contract and celebrate your joining the Dynatrace Team!
|Accountant||7k - 12k PLN
gross per month
Your contact person
Talent Acquisition Specialist lucyna-sojka-dynatrace-com