At Dynatrace, we build intelligent software designed to help thousands of companies around the world to manage their application performance and keep their users happy. We’re driving the global digital performance movement, always up to date with current technology. Gdansk is the second largest R&D lab in Dynatrace. Our lab has developed software from the ground up for 20 years now. We’re tech-savvy, thriving on the culture of innovation, teamwork, smart ideas and problem-solving.
Who we are looking for
We need an experienced (3+ years of product design) full-stack UX/UI Designer to join the UX team at the Gdansk Lab. An ideal candidate will deliver great user experience through web applications that are viable, usable, and aesthetically pleasing. You have strong problem-solving skills, a user-focused and solution-oriented way of thinking, and an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication (in English). Your experience as a member of an Agile/Lean UX team will be extremely valuable.
As a UX Designer, you
- design product interactions in varying fidelities: sketches, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes,
- conduct user requirements analysis, information architecture and interaction design, and usability testing,
- conduct UX research such as competitor analysis, user research, personas, customer journeys, trends watching, metrics, and analytics,
- show strong knowledge of design thinking, service design, and customer experience design processes and methodology,
- have experience in UX design for B2B web applications.
As a UI Designer, you
- have experience designing for web applications, and you have the portfolio to prove it,
- demonstrate exceptional design skills with strong attention to detail,
- are familiar with user interface patterns for mobile and web
- have proficiency in using tools from the Adobe family and/or Sketch
- respect, apply, and contribute to evolution of our Dynatrace Style Guide
All about you
Step 1: You send us your job application.
Step 2: We invite you to a personal meeting with Design and Development leads to talk about your experience and English communication skills.
Step 3: Creativity requires time. We ask you to complete an assignment in the comfort of your home. We meet again in our office and you present the results of your work, demonstrating your visual and interaction design skills.
Step 4: If everything works out, you meet with the UX Manager and HR representative to sign your contract and celebrate your joining the Dynatrace Team!