Senior UX Designer
Dynatrace redefined software monitoring: AI-powered, full stack & automated. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. We are proud to excite customers like Google, Apple, Netflix, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others. Gdansk Lab is the second largest R&D lab in Dynatrace. We’re tech-savvy, thriving on the culture of innovation, teamwork, smart ideas and problem-solving.
Who would you do
You’ll be a part of the Gdansk Lab UX/UI team working on Dynatrace features developed in Gdansk. You’ll operate in a global Dynatrace UX/UI ecosystem, but on a day-to-day basis, you’ll work shoulder-to-shoulder with the software developers and product managers in the friendly environment of Agile Development. You’ll be able to solve problems in real time and implement feedback on spot, avoiding never-ending email exchanges.
Who we are looking for
We need an experienced (5+ years of product design) full-stack UX/UI Designer to join the UX team at the Gdansk Lab. An ideal candidate will deliver great user experience through web applications that are viable, usable, and aesthetically pleasing. You have strong problem-solving skills, a user-focused and solution-oriented way of thinking, and an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication (in English). Your experience as a member of an Agile/Lean UX team will be extremely valuable.
As a UX Designer, you
- design product interactions in varying fidelities: sketches, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes,
- conduct user requirements analysis, information architecture and interaction design, and usability testing,
- conduct UX research such as competitor analysis, user research, personas, customer journeys, trends watching, metrics, and analytics,
- show strong knowledge of product design, service design, and customer experience design processes and methodology,
- have experience in UX design for complex B2B web applications and data visualisation,
- demonstrate exceptional design skills with strong attention to detail,
- are familiar with user interface patterns for mobile and web
- have experience in using tools such as Sketch / Illustrator and prototype-making tools such as Invision
- respect, apply, and contribute to evolution of our Dynatrace Style Guide
It would be great if you
- have a technical background (exp. in software development etc.)
- have experience in using version control systems such as Git/SVN/Abstract
- have experience in creating Design System
Step 1: You send us your job application.
Step 2: We invite you to a personal meeting with Design and Development leads to talk about your experience and English communication skills.
Step 3: Creativity requires time. We ask you to complete an assignment in the comfort of your home. We meet again in our office and you present the results of your work, demonstrating your visual and interaction design skills.
Step 4: If everything works out, you meet with the UX Manager and HR representative to sign your contract and celebrate your joining the Dynatrace Team!
|UX/UI Designer||8,5k - 15k PLN
gross per month