Technical Support Engineer for web technologies
#Full time #joboffer
Wanting to join an innovative company with a startup vibe and offices all around the globe? Apply and be part of our young, motivated, and highly talented team.
Dynatrace is the global leader in Application Performance Management (APM) with customers such as Adobe, Apple, Google, Netflix, Samsung, eBay and much more. Dynatrace product is AI-powered, full stack and completely automated. It’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data. The world’s leading brands, including 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
Your future role in the team
- Troubleshooting and handling product issues
- Customer communication on a very technical level
- Communication with developers to point out problems and push fixes
- Communication with product management to address issue hotspots
- Sharing knowledge and findings with the global team
You will love this job if
- You enjoy tackling tricky and challenging tasks
- You enjoy getting to know new technologies
- You enjoy working in an international environment with international clients
- You appreciate team spirit and like sharing new ideas with your teammates
- You bring a sense of fun and motivation to your work every day
- Technical study related to software engineering or equivalent qualification
- Team player and pro-active (wo)man of action
- Structured approach, analytical thinking, and accuracy
- Willingness to get to know new technologies
- Very good collaboration and communication skills (in English: written and oral)
Recruitment processStep 1: You send us your job application.
Step 2: We invite you to a personal meeting with us.
Step 3: You meet with the Technical Support Team Lead and team members to talk about your experience, technical skills, and English communication skills.
Step 4: If everything works out, you meet with the Technical Support Team Lead and HR representative to sign your contract and celebrate your joining the Dynatrace Team!