Technical Product Manager
#Gdansk #Full time
At Dynatrace we build tools to monitor the performance of key applications and services. Our software enables IT departments to manage, develop, and test business applications and to monitor service quality.
We are world leaders in Application Performance Management (APM) and our clients include 75% of the Fortune 500 companies.
Your role in the team
- Discover new product opportunities by combining customer feedback, BigData analytics of real users, business intelligence and your own gut-feeling to increase effectiveness (be data driven)
- Design use cases end-to-end and provide optimal user experience, without over-engineering by truly understanding the user and customer pain points (reduce to the max)
- Take ownership of business outcomes, work the critical path pro-actively, anticipate risks and communicate the so-what effectively to all stakeholders (be a leader)
- Collaborate with international, agile technical and management teams daily (think globally)
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to maximize product and use case focus (compete)
What we expect from you
- Contribute to the product roadmap definition and be integral to forming our near-term and long-term product strategy
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to help determine product direction
- Discover new product opportunities by combining customer feedback and analysis to identify areas where we can leverage our core technologies, strengths, and market leadership
- Understand customer problems and, working with our Agile international development teams, provide impressive solutions while maintaining our business and engineering balance
- Take ownership for outcomes - work the critical path proactively, anticipate risks, and develop appropriate mitigation plans
- Meet customers face to face as a product expert at events and user conferences
Required qualifications, skills & experience
- The ability to work with an international team of talented, fast-paced software developers and travel when necessary
- A special combination of strong leadership skills, initiative, and team player capabilities, including the ability to lead via influence, patience and determination
- Ability to keep up with industry trends to stay on top of emerging technologies
- Understanding of relation between customer experience, partner ecosystem and product success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills suitable for working with top-level executives and end users as well as with sales and engineering teams
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
About the role
Meet our Technical Product Managers team!
Step 1: You send us your job application.
Step 2: We invite you to a personal meeting with Product and Development leads to talk about your experience, technical skills, and English communication skills.
Step 3: You are given a chance to prove in practice how good you are in understanding market requirements and providing reasonable yet brilliant product ideas.
Step 4: If everything works out, you meet with the CPO and HR representative to sign your contract and celebrate your joining the Dynatrace Team!
|Technical Product Manager||13k - 20k
gross per month
|Senior Technical Product Manager||19k - 30k
gross per month