Senior Java Full Stack Developer
#Gdansk #Full time
What do we expect from you?
- Experience with web development of user-facing interfaces;
- Experience in distributed and multi-tier web applications;
- Excellent Java programming skills;
- Deep knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5;
- Experience in working with GWT (Google Web Toolkit);
- Comfortable with using and writing REST based interfaces;
- Hands-on knowledge of tools and techniques helping to write high quality code;
- Ability to complete assigned tasks independently and as a part of a team;
- Very good communication skills in English;
- Appetite for working with highly scalable web applications with cutting-edge user interface.
- Experience in using popular libraries like: Apache Commons, Google Guava, JUnit, Mockito.
About your team
Meet the EasyEval Team!
Some of us find it really interesting to chase pixels in CSS with our Product Manager, while others prefer to write new base features that will be used by all other UI teams. Some of us see real beauty in pretty, pixel perfect handcrafted screen, while others claim that beauty is more than meets the eyes, especially when digging into stack traces from customer’s exceptions.
Recruitment processStep 1: You send us your job application.
Step 2: We invite you to a personal meeting with us.
Step 3: You meet with the Development Lead and team members to talk about your experience, technical skills, and English communication skills.
Step 4: If everything works out, you meet with the Development Lead and HR representative to sign your contract and celebrate your joining
the Dynatrace Team!