#Full time #Gdansk
Are you ready to work on an innovative product that helps companies worldwide build better and faster applications? Is software development one of your passions? Are you interested in software architecture? Do you want an employer whose organization and work environment are specifically geared to the needs of developers?
Then we would like to get to know you!
Dynatrace is the world's leading application performance management solution with customers such as Apple, Google and Netflix. As a Product Architect with us, you would actively shape the future of Dynatrace on a team of like-minded people. Continuous learning is the order of the day.
Your future role in the team
- Development of Dynatrace, the leading APM solution with a focus on high performance computing, big data, distributed systems and modern web technologies.
- The Product Manager comes in with a vision and you, together with the development team, will make sure that we implement the desired functionality the right way.
- You will be responsible for the performance and scalability of our product.
- Being a guardian of quality, supportability and architectural integrity is also part of the job.
- Strong interest in security, manageability, and ease of deployment & operation.
- Reasoning based on analytics/KPIs
- Cooperation with international development teams
- Completed Software Engineering studies
- At least five years experience in professional software development including architecture design, including a leading role
- Sound Java and/or C/C ++ knowledge
- Very good understanding of software architecture
- Understanding of customer requirements and business values
- Ready to learn new technologies.
- Team player
- Focus on high quality (our software is the guardian for our customers ability to make money with their IT software and hardware)
- Very good collaboration and communication skills (in English)
You will love this job if
- You are looking for challenging tasks.
- You feel good with agile development methods (scrum)
- You like to work in a team and appreciate an open exchange of ideas.
- You bring a sense of fun and motivation to your work every day.
- You like to bring your ideas and implement them proactively.