Java Cloud Controller
#Full time #Gdansk #Radek Team
Cloud controller is a Java programmer responsible for the cloud operations. Cloud controller maintains a high-level view of the cloud resources and provides unified point for cloud management - Cloud Control system. Cloud controllers process the user's requests, for example, to launch an instance. On receiving the request, they either complete the operation in the Cloud Control system or create an enhancement request.
In most cases, one cloud controller is not enough to secure high availability of the platform. We need more people in our team and you might be the one!
- Develop, maintain and support our Dynatrace SaaS infrastructure platform
- Embrace DevOps approach and responsibility for platform availability in production
What do we expect from you?
- Programming experience in Java (intermediate skills are enough)
- Understanding security best practices
- DevOps experience
- Scripting skills: Bash, Python
- Linux system administration skills
- Comfortable with using and writing REST based interfaces
- Hands-on knowledge of tools and techniques helping to write high-quality code
- Experience in using popular libraries like Apache Commons, Google Guava, JUnit, Mockito
- Experience in GIT (BitBucket)
- Very good communication skills in English
Nice to have
- Experience in running services in AWS or an alternative cloud provider
- Experience in Automation/Configuration management tools
- Ability to work independently on deploying and troubleshooting the systems
- Experience in supporting high availability systems and scalable architectures
- Experience in supporting network protocols including IP, TCP, HTTP, DNS, SSL
- Experience in maintaining Storage management (Cassandra)
- Experience in using MS SQL Server
- Webserver experience - Apache, Nginx, Domain Name Resolution, Load Balancing (Elastic Load Balancing/Nginx/HAProxy, AWS EC2 VM administration
About your team
Meet the Cloud Control Team!
- We focus on cloud computing and provide a chance for you to develop your skills
- We work according to Agile Dev principles, we make sure all the team efforts are transparent, we inspect our progress daily and find ways to improve the value we deliver as the team
- We understand and truly believe that everyone in the team does the best job possible
- Each sprint, you receive friendly feedback on your performance to help you boost your skills
Get to know our culture and our road to NoOps with Cloud Control!
Recruitment processStep 1: You send your job application
Step 2: You are invited for the personal meeting with us.
Step 3: You meet with Development Lead and team members to talk about your experience, technical skills and English communication skills
Step 4: You meeet with Development Lead and HR representative to sign your contract. Congratulations, welcome to the Dynatrace Team!