#Full time #Gdansk
Fascinated by state-of-the-art Java technologies? Loving new challenges? Wanting to join an innovative company with a startup vibe and offices all around the globe? Apply and be part of our young, motivated, and highly talented team.
Dynatrace is the global leader in Application Performance Management (APM) with customers such as Adobe, Apple, Google, Netflix, Samsung, eBay and much more. Dynatrace product is AI-powered, full stack and completely automated. It’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data. The world’s leading brands, including 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
Your future role in the team
- Development of the leading APM solution using Java and/or C++ with focus on High-Performance Computing, Big Data, Distributed Systems or modern Web technologies
- Collaboration with international development teams
- Ensuring product quality (Continuous Integration and Delivery)
You will love this internship if
- You enjoy learning new tech things and looking for challenging tasks
- You take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted
- You enjoy working in the international environment
- You appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates
- You bring a sense of fun and motivation to your work every day
- Technical study related to software engineering
- Good programming skills in Java and/or C++
- Team player and pro-active (wo)man of action
- Structured approach, analytical thinking, and accuracy
- High willingness to get to know new technologies
- Very good collaboration and communication skills (in English: written and oral)
- Focus on high quality
Recruitment processStep 1: You send us your job application.
Step 2: Java or C++ homework challenge.
Step 3: We invite you to a personal meeting with us. You meet with at least two Software Development team members to talk about your experience, technical skills, and English communication skills. We will also go through your homework challenge.
Step 4: If everything works out, you meet with the Development Lead and HR representative to sign your contract and celebrate your joining
the Dynatrace Team!