Engineering Productivity Java Developer
#Gdansk #Full time
Who we are looking for?
EPG (Engineering Productivity Gdańsk) is responsible for providing internal software, frameworks and CI services for Dynatrace. We deliver support and solutions – if something can be improved in how we develop, test, run and release our products – we do just that.
We implement modern solutions that work.
What the job is all about
- Improving tooling and assisting other developers comes first;
- Implementing support for new features in internal frameworks;
- Improving stability and performance of in-house frameworks and software;
- Maintaining existing internal software and/or services;
- (re)Designing builds and build pipelines;
What do we expect from you?
- Good to Excellent Java programming skills;
- Ability to complete assigned tasks independently and as a part of a multi-cultural team;
- Very good communication skills in Polish and English;
- Moderate knowledge of Gradle would be a big plus
- Some experience in using popular java libraries like: JUnit, assertJ, Mockito;
- Testing your own code and helping others do the same;
Would be an asset
- Experience in distributed and multi-tier web applications;
- Hands-on knowledge of tools and techniques helping to write high quality code;
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration / Continuous Development processes and tools (QuickBuild, Jenkins);
- Knowledge of at least one of the following build tools: Gradle, Maven, Ivy, Ant;
- Knowledge of modern cloud and container systems;
- You like seeing results of your work quickly;
- You have good communication skills;
- You actually enjoy helping others;
- You want to get to know and stay in touch with new technologies (you get to work with everything our products support, not just random small bits. Docker, OpenStack, OpenNebula, Cassandra, Elasticsearch and so on);
About your team
Meet the RTA&IAS Team!
IAS (Infrastructure and Services) means just that. In this case "Infrastructure" means internal company systems, as opposed to "client infrastructure" in the names of other teams. Daily business includes work with Configuration Management Tools (CMTs) - Puppet, Razor, Packer, all sorts of virtualization systems like vSphere and KVM, container systems such as docker or lxc as well as both internal and external cloud solutions. We provide a lot of services, including, but not limited to: VM and container management systems, version control systems, code indexers, artifact and symbol storage, log collection, diagnostics and analysis. We also handle deployment, pipelines and build processes for some customer facing applications such as the website or demo environments. Most of the external cloud work happens on Amazon. We also try to work on Azure, but nothing ever seems to work there.
Recruitment processStep 1: You send us your job application.
Step 2: We invite you to a personal meeting with us.
Step 3: You meet with the Development Lead and team members to talk about your experience, technical skills, and English communication skills.
Step 4: If everything works out, you meet with the Development Lead and HR representative to sign your contract and celebrate your joining
the Dynatrace Team!
|Software developer||6,5k - 11k
gross per month
|Mid Software developer||8,5k - 15k
gross per month
|Senior Software developer||12k - 22k
gross per month